Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ch. 21 Response

Chapter 21. This chapter is OK in my opinion. It is sorta boring most of the time. I found it very interesting that through out the hole chapter he was fighting the urge to burst out and fight or kill. That tales some real self control. Because i know that if I was in that position and I was put through all that he was I would probably not be able to control my self.

The buss ride also is very strange. How the solders make them get off for no apparent reason and sometimes make them pay because they feel like it. It is just wrong that they did that. But you can't really do anything about it because it has already happened.

The ending to me was not all that good. I mean, I like some ending rather then how he ended it. But i also find the ending to be very good, in how he uses a story that has a question with a almost imposable answer to make you think. If i had to answer that question i would not kill the monkey but put it in a cage because that wouldn't kill it but i still wouldn't be left alone, like it said that if you didn't shoot it, or leave it alone, it would kill your mother. But the answer he gave at the end i feel is probably the best answer possible for that situation

1 comment:

Marina Ramirez said...

But he was a magical monkey, so if you locked him in a cage, it would still go your father. If I put myself in his shoes a would be so nervous.